Diamond Envelope Corporation‘s facility has a variety of envelope manufacturing machinery to produce large-run and short-run printing. Our envelope machinery includes:
- Jet A Jumbo (6 inch) prints and perfects up to 2 colors. Maximum size 9 x 12
- Jet B & C (3 inch) prints up to 2 colors. Max height is 4 1/8 ”
- Diamond Roller: prints and perfects up to 2 colors. Perfects up to a 10 x 13. Max size 12 ½ x 15 ½”
- In-Line embossing capabilities.
- 326 Classic 1 & II Prints 2/1 flexo with window capability and in line latex. Max window patch is 5 ½. Diagonal Seam 3 x3 ½ to 5 x 11 ½, Booklet: 2 ¼ x 3 ½ to 9 x 12 Open end. 3 ½ x 4 to 9 x 12 ¾
- 527 1 & 2 capable of printing 2/1 flexo, can punch and patch window in line, runs booklet style only.
- 527 3 & 4 capable of printing 2/1 flexo, can run diagonal or booklet.
- SR I web machine capable of printing 4/1 enhanced flexo, booklet style only.
- SR 2 Combo both web and die cut capabilities, can double patch window. Prints up to 8/2 color enhanced flexo, die cut prints up to 6/2 colors enhanced flexo. Inline embossing capabilities
- SR 3 Combo both Web and Die cut machine capable of printing up 2/1 enhanced flexo.
- Semi-automatic (2)
- Schoen Automatic die cutting press (2)
- Straight knife cutting press (2)
- CHEETAH/LATEX: can apply latex, peel & seal and remoisten able gum. Can perforate an envelope or flat sheet in line. Can fold flaps on any envelope style except remittance.
- KIRK Rudy Machine (Lable-Aire): affixes labels.
- Hole Drill Press – up to three hole drilling at a time
- Banding Equipment – available upon request.