Diamond Envelope Corporation is a successful, leading manufacturer of direct marketing products. Owned and operated for over 32 years in the western suburbs of Chicago, Diamond continues to grow, leading the industry with knowledge, quality and innovation.
JOB TITLE: Corporate Administrative Assistant
FLSA STATUS: Full Time/Exempt
REPORTS TO: Director of Client Services
POSITION SUMMARY: A positive and skilled professional who is responsible for advanced administrative support for executive members and senior management. Primarily responsible for providing effective customer service in an administrative roll, the position also requires responding to incoming calls with professionalism and compassion. The candidate must be flexible as the position may require working after hours.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Three years in an administrative or customer service position preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, building reports and spreadsheets. Proficient in Apple products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, friendly and courteous demeanor in person and on the phone; handle call volume professionally and efficiently.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast paced team environment; organized and a team player but can excel independently.
- Strong math skills with previous invoicing or accounts payable/receivable experience preferred.
- Solid problem solving skills to address customer issues.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are critical skills for the position.
- Motivated to grow within the roles and responsibilities.
- Contribute creative ideas and ambitious to take on challenges to improve the overall operation, as well as, voice thought provoking questions.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Communications, some completed degree level preferred.
- Process customer orders/changes and update clients according to established processes.
- Deliver timely and accurate information to account executives regarding invoicing and freight.
- Entering and reconciling vendor receipts and purchase orders, as well as general CRM database maintenance.
- Provide administrative support to senior and executive staff, assisting in special projects regularly.
- Available via email and cell phone after hours dependent on customer and internal needs.
Diamond Envelope Corporation offers an excellent benefit package which includes: Employer Matching 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Comprehensive Voluntary Life Coverage Plan, 10 paid holidays a year and paid vacation time.
Diamond Envelope Corporation conducts pre-employment drug screening and background checks including random screening for a safe work environment.