Diamond Envelope Corporation is a successful, leading manufacturer of direct marketing products. Owned and operated for over 32 years in the western suburbs of Chicago, Diamond continues to grow, leading the industry with knowledge, quality and innovation.
JOB TITLE: Sales Account Executive
FLSA STATUS: Full Time/Exempt
DEPARTMENT: Sales & Marketing
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Sales & Marketing
POSTION SUMMARY: Seeking a high-energy, extraordinary team-player. Tremendous opportunity to develop first-hand sales experience and work along side C-Suite level executives, with projection of rapid growth for this position. Responsible for prospecting new accounts, developing existing clients, growing innovative product ideas and participating in developing strategic marketing plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3.0+ GPA.
- Solid work history with 5+ year’s experience.
- An ability to get things done through others – within and outside the company.
- An open mindedness that incorporates and enhances the input and ideas of others.
- A sense of urgency when meeting the company’s and dealer’s expectations.
- Highly motivated to achieve beyond the budgeted sales objectives to obtain maximum profitability and volume in relation to goals set.
- Developed communication skills, hands-on with clients, able to make sales presentations when necessary.
- Skilled in addressing customer issues in an expeditious fashion to ensure effective problem resolution.
- Previous advertising, direct mail or printing background, a plus.
Diamond Envelope Corporation offers an excellent benefit package which includes: Employer Matching 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Comprehensive Voluntary Life Coverage Plan, 10 paid holidays a year and paid vacation time.
Diamond Envelope Corporation conducts pre-employment drug screening and background checks including random screening for a safe work environment.