Today outsourcing has become a norm, however, Diamond Envelope Corporation maintains a state-of-the-art prepress department using the latest software available on both Mac and PC platforms. We accept your files on a variety of media, as well as via email or FTP site. Our prepress department is environmentally safe using only a minimum amount of chemicals. This allows us to continue to honor our service commitment to clients, by providing the following advantages:
- Quality Control: File specifications are reviewed for proper sizing, alignment and color configuration, prior to any proofs being printed.
- Turnaround Time: Scheduling for proofs is controlled directly by Diamond Envelope, allowing the fastest delivery times for time sensitive programs.
- Postal Regulation Inspection: Proofs are examined to ensure that they meet postal qualification specifications. Diamond Envelope Corporation is a Certified EMA Postal Partner.
- Collaborative Partner: Diamond Envelope works closely with you on each project, providing you with personalized service and support that allows you to focus valuable time on other pieces of the program.
PrePress File Overview:
Diamond Envelope can convert customer-supplied artwork to nearly any envelope type.
Diamond Envelope supports the latest versions of the following software:
Adobe InDesign CC 2019; Adobe Illustrator CC 2019;
Adobe Photoshop CC 2019; Adobe Acrobat Pro DC;
Fetch 5.6 Bar Code Systems;
Printbar Utilities (bar codes); Bar Code Pro (IMB)
Primary e-mail address in the prepress department is: email@example.com
All large graphic files (over 10mb) should be sent to our FTP site.
Please contact your sales service representative for your specific folder prior to uploading artwork to the FTP site. If you do not have one, please contact us immediately so we can assign you a specific folder.
• Submit all art as Illustrator vector art (line art) when possible.
• Include all image files and fonts required for your document.
• Properly separate colors before sending files.
• Include registration marks with all files (to insure proper positioning).
• Include high-resolution files when using “.tiff” images (at least 300dpi preferred).
If you have any questions, please call the department at 630-499-2813 regarding any of our digital capabilities.
(Must download pdf first to fill in interactive form fields, press Submit and email)